Between David Copperfield, Top of Vancouver and Belly Dancing...
Well, one has to do what one has to do. I decided to face the fact that I have lived a third of the average life of a mexican woman. My 25th birthday went away sooo fast! Thanks be to God I did not even notice. I was so afraid of feeling alone here, so far away from home. But none of that happened, thanks to the wonderful people that are surrounding me now.
The celebration started as it must be done: With a nice amount of shopping. I mean, Tamer and I had plans to go out to a nice place to have dinner, and I did not have aanything to wear :P! Whatever. I dont need an excuse. I got a pair of burgundy shoes and net stockings (of the nice kind!), to wear with a middle-length skirt.
A day after that we went to the show of David Copperfield. What can I say?...I loved it. It is so much fun! You always know that there is a trick behind, but this guy is great!!! You have to perform your own trick: Believe in magic, and let yourself be enchanted. I did it and had a great time!!. Highly recommended...After the show...the Top of Vancouver Restaurant...beautiful place with a majestic view of the city. Delicious food (better be for what you pay), cute waiters (no offense Pigevil), it is really an experience.
Some days after that my friends and I went to Mona´s, a lebanese restaurant that is better described in Kari´s blog. The funniest thing is to see your friends drool, and some others become tired to the point of tears of the arabic singers...
I really thank God for everything I have. For just being able of going out knowing that my family is doing well. For being healthy. For Tamer. For knowing a couple of days ago that Lino is done with his proposal. For Kari´s strenght. For knowing that Malena has not only one or two but three boyfriends!...for sooo many reasons.
Ah! And for an ego boost that I got several days ago....
Belly dancing at Mona´s. For a review of the place visit www.karimin2.blogspot.com
The celebration started as it must be done: With a nice amount of shopping. I mean, Tamer and I had plans to go out to a nice place to have dinner, and I did not have aanything to wear :P! Whatever. I dont need an excuse. I got a pair of burgundy shoes and net stockings (of the nice kind!), to wear with a middle-length skirt.
A day after that we went to the show of David Copperfield. What can I say?...I loved it. It is so much fun! You always know that there is a trick behind, but this guy is great!!! You have to perform your own trick: Believe in magic, and let yourself be enchanted. I did it and had a great time!!. Highly recommended...After the show...the Top of Vancouver Restaurant...beautiful place with a majestic view of the city. Delicious food (better be for what you pay), cute waiters (no offense Pigevil), it is really an experience.
Some days after that my friends and I went to Mona´s, a lebanese restaurant that is better described in Kari´s blog. The funniest thing is to see your friends drool, and some others become tired to the point of tears of the arabic singers...
I really thank God for everything I have. For just being able of going out knowing that my family is doing well. For being healthy. For Tamer. For knowing a couple of days ago that Lino is done with his proposal. For Kari´s strenght. For knowing that Malena has not only one or two but three boyfriends!...for sooo many reasons.
Ah! And for an ego boost that I got several days ago....
Belly dancing at Mona´s. For a review of the place visit www.karimin2.blogspot.com

<< Home